REGIONAL Sales Manager:
- Southwest (based in Phoenix)
- Central East (based in Detroit or Cincinnati)
As a key member of our solutions-selling Sales organization, managing remotely you will play an invaluable role in Routeware’s growth strategy and ability to achieve company goals. Our Regional Sales Managers will be an individual contributor focusing largely on new business while also serving existing accounts (hunter/farmer). In this role you will be selling to qualified prospects in a multi-state region while managing qualified leads generated by an ISR team. You will also leverage your own prospecting skills to bolster your pipeline with additional leads, all the while contributing to best practices to support the success of your greater team.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Be an impactful player on a high-performing sales team
- Be a Routeware ambassador within territory accounts, maximizing our brand recognition and mind-share at all levels, evangelizing our solutions and publicizing success stories
- Continuously develop deep insights into the Fleet Logistics/Waste Hauling software and services market; to serve customers and drive competitive wins
- Drive an effective, consultative sales process to hit (and exceed!) your monthly and quarterly quota goals
- Actively prospect to supplement the lead flow provided by a dedicated team of ISRs
- Be focused on delivering high customer satisfaction throughout the entire sales cycle of 6 months – 18 months
- Work collaboratively across departments to execute sales strategy as the firm introduces enhancements to existing solutions and releases new products
- Confident: You are a natural at conveying value, and you know how to stand your ground
- Passionate : You love to sell, and you have the track record that shows you are good at it
- Persuasive : Display the ability to be an expert at navigating difficult conversations and getting buy-in from your customers
- Adaptable : Live out optimism in the face of adversity and exhibit the passion of an ever-changing environment
- Solutions-oriented: You have a bias for action and don't give up easily
- Communications: You write well and make excellent presentations
WHAT YOU SHOULD HAVE:
- 6-10 years of demonstrably successful outside sales experience with big-ticket, products or services ($200,000 or more per sale) that include computer software or software-as-a-service (SaaS) or network services or other professional services that involve consultative solutions-selling.
- A demonstrable track record of hitting and exceeding quota, ideally with exposure to President’s club wins or consistent performance in the top 10% of your current or previous company’s sales consultants.
- Familiarity with strategic selling, formal training or understanding of best practice models such as Miller Heiman, Solution Selling, SPIN or Challenger.
- Authoritative business and financial acumen to translate customer requirements into meaningful business recommendations.
- A HUNTER mentality with the proven ability to exceed quota for defined geographic territory while maintaining a healthy pipe.
- The ability to quickly and accurately assess opportunities and realistically forecast likelihood to close based on customer relationship, predictable buying process, budget availability or challenges.
- Identify and assess opportunities to grow existing accounts or develop new opportunities.
- Experience selling 6-figure deals.
- Proficiency with Salesforce.com, intermediate (at least) Microsoft Office skills, and home office tools.
- A high standard of excellence.
- Great communication and collaboration skills.
Senior Director Marketing:
We’re looking for an experienced Senior Director of Marketing who is passionate about building/selling/marketing products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build, launch, and promote innovative products. You’ll be at the center of today’s hottest technologies as our products span software, hardware, Software-as-a-Service, and Cloud technologies in a desktop and mobile environment.
The Senior Director of Marketing will be responsible for leading and overseeing all strategic and development aspects of branding, marketing communications, lead generation, product launch and management of the company’s image. To be successful, the candidate will need to focus on pipeline and revenue outcomes (not just top of funnel), think strategically and think in terms of long-running and repeatable programs -- yet remain detail-oriented and hands-on while leading a small team. You’ll create and leverage an integrated, multi-channel program to drive qualified leads to our inside sales team and create an ever-growing pipeline for our sales team.
TASKS & OPPORTUNITIES:
- Developing and executing marketing communications strategy including advertising, public relations, marketing collateral and other sales support materials.
- Managing product management/marketing.
- Website content creation and layout.
- Digital Media- oversee all web, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns, work with direct reports responsible for day-to-day execution.
- Develop, implement, analyze and constantly refine our customer acquisition program strategy.
- Understand and develop demand generation campaigns that encompass the entire buying journey.
- Establish best practices, tools, and processes for promoting and executing an integrated marketing plan that helps Routeware differentiate and stand out in the marketplace.
- Develop strategies for inbound and outbound campaigns -- incorporating email marketing, SEO/SEM, social website, display advertising, live events, etc.
- Inside sales management.
Our ideal finalist will be a high-energy, high-output individual that possesses many of the following skills and qualities:
- 10+ years of enterprise/mid-market B2B marketing experience, ideally on the business/customer side vs. agency.
- Experience with software and SaaS companies that sell into the enterprise/mid-market.
- Experience with marketing automation (e.g. Pardot, Marketo, Hubspot, Eloqua, Act-On) and Saleforce.com.
- Excellent presentation skills, proficient computer skills including MS Office, Word, Excel, Power Point.
- Prior experience managing outside PR agencies and analyst relations.
- Strong analytical and financial skills; must have budget management experience.
- Possess good interpersonal and management/leadership skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Passion to work in a small, entrepreneurial company.
- Strong computer and Internet skills.
- Ability to develop/edit compelling, succinct, error-free marketing materials and campaign messaging.
- An undergraduate degree in a related field is a plus and an MBA strongly preferred.
ONLY LOCAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
Technical Support Specialist:
We’re looking for an experienced Technical Support Specialist who will actively collaborate with other Routeware Support team members to creatively and relentlessly solve customer problems, while honing your technical skills. This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced customer service driven specialist who has a passion and desire to learn our technology to take their career to the next level.
Routeware Tech Support Specialists assume responsibility for initial response to all customers inquires via portal, email and telephone. In addition, you manage the Customer Support Lab environments and perform customer advocacy follow-up and communication activities.
In a typical day, you are responsible for gathering initial data as well as accurately prioritize incoming cases - while taking on responsibility for feature case maintenance. You will use your insight and imagination to help us identify recurring or systemic problems and suggest ways we might address them. You will be accountable for delivering outstanding technical support to our customers to make sure their experience is a positive one.
- Respond and engage on all incoming customer inquiries with a sense of urgency as you prioritize cases according to our severity descriptions.
- Document all technical inquiries and customer-reported problems in our customer tracking database and escalation tracking system; defining the nature of the inquiry and the resolution recommended.
- Adhere to company practices and procedures regarding customer handling processes, service entitlement verification and customer registration/escalation.
- Research and duplicate difficult configuration, compatibility or product-defect issues and track results of investigations in appropriate systems.
- Update the Knowledge Base with solutions as appropriate.
- Generate cases with accurate and complete field information.
- All other duties as assigned.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, & ABILITIES REQUIRED:
- 3+ years of experience with customer service/technical support related positions; software product support experience preferred.
- Advanced computer skills required coupled with a working knowledge of Salesforce.com (CRM) preferred.
- Prior experience with web technologies: Web Servers (Windows or Linux), network and systems troubleshooting tools, web development platforms, cloud hosting services, etc.
- Experience with Databases, i.e. MSSQL, Postgres.
- Ability to effectively adapt to rapidly changing technologies and methodologies and apply them to technological and/or business needs.
- Exhibit strong customer relationship skills and the ability to work in a team environment.
- Live out being an effective and energetic problem-solver with strong technical aptitude, display the natural ability to think strategically and be creative.
- Self-motivated and a driven individual contributor. Must be able to interact with all levels within the organization and possess strong communication skills with the capability to express ideas and concepts in writing and verbally.
- Ability to quickly recognize potential pitfalls and prioritize work load.
Lastly, the “can dos”:
- Can demonstrate expert troubleshooting skills.
- Can get creative when the answer is not obvious.
- Collaborates easily across teams or disciplines to solve problems.
- Can work a flexible schedule in a 24/7/365 support environment.
ONLY LOCAL APPLICANTS WILL BE CONSIDERED
If you are interested in any of these exciting opportunities, please submit your cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
The preceding position descriptions are intended only to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed by an incumbent employee. It is not intended to be construed either as an employment contract or as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of persons so classified or assigned.