Features that Reflect the Way You Work
Since 1999, Routeware has been working closely with waste hauling companies to create automation systems that complement your day-to-day operations. Routeware helps you track and analyze driver behavior, vehicles, routes, work orders, service delivery, pickups, extras and run-backs in real-time, with the simple goal of helping you maximize profitability. Routeware has a dizzying array of features; here are a few client favorites.
HeatMap – A Dashboard View of Your Entire Operation
Routeware's HeatMap is a powerful but easy-to-read dashboard that monitors virtually every aspect of your fleet. You can set the HeatMap to highlight thresholds for dozens of key performance metrics and see how each driver is performing to each target in real time. Green is good; red is bad. See a problem? Just click on a color-coded alert and you'll get the information you need to adjust driver behavior. Routeware can help you spot issues faster—often before they cascade into big problems.
- User-settable alert triggers let you hold drivers accountable for behavior that affects your P+L and reputation
- Built-in mapping capabilities make it easy to locate drivers that catch your attention
- Small fleets can assess the health of today’s operations without ever touching a keyboard; bigger fleets need only one or two clicks to see everything
- The HeatMap makes monitoring so easy that you can manage the fleet with fewer resources.
Metric Zoom – Instant Reports on Various Metrics
From the color-coded notifications on the HeatMap, users can drill into any number and receive an instant mini-report. The Metric Zoom shows the location of each event/vehicle and offers 30-day trending reports to show you how the driver and vehicle are performing.
- Instant tracking of vehicle location
- Instant mapping of key events and metrics
- Ability to compare and contrast against entire fleet or other driver activity
- Service-level comparisons based on current or four-week averages
- Customizable criteria for daily driver comparison
- Immediate pop-out reporting to make better decisions, faster
Over 1,000 Pre-built Reports
Based on close consultation with waste hauling line managers and executives, we’ve created a host of reports that provide tremendous visibility into your operations. Reports are customizable and exportable to various document types (CSV, Excel, PDF, etc.). Reports include:
- Miles Driven
- Idle Time
- Time of Service
- Vehicle Diagnostic Events
- Aggressive Driving Events
- Driver rankings and scorecards
- Driver Comments
- Actuator Events
- Route and Service Time
- Customer Service History
- Ratio analysis
- Management Summary by Route
- Management Summary by Vehicle
- Driver Efficiency Overview
- Trend Reporting on any Notifications
One Back Office Interface
Routeware’s easy-to-use, web-based back office user interface brings together all data points and metrics in one place.
- Control access (full or limited) to people inside and outside your organization
- Work seamlessly with different departments with all data reported to one system
- Works with Android and Windows operating systems
Flexible to Grow with You
We understand that every waste hauling organization is different and “one-size-fits-all” solutions fit no one. That’s why we’ve designed Routeware to have utmost flexibility.
- Choose from various hardware options, including tablets and Android phones
- Opt to outfit your entire fleet or expand gradually as you appreciate Routeware’s value
- Host software/data on your servers, or use our hands-off cloud hosting solution